Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ultramarine Weather

Photos from two weeks ago. I went to Mt. Tsurumi again but this time took a cable car to the top of the mountain. The scenery was sooo good...never knew that Beppu could be this beautiful before. A view from the mountain top really has made the city looks better. I always think that Beppu is a boring city but now I begin to change my mind. Oh and it's also the first time for me to know that there's a volcano just nearby the city! Lots of sulfur smoke were coming out continuously. And I was so happy to see footprints of a deer on the snow at the summit. Beppu has always been so boring with few interesting birds and animals, now it's started to give me some hope. So here are the photos I took from that day, mostly not as beautiful as what I actually saw but I did try my best. Landscape is one of the genres which I find difficult, even though it looks easy to many people.


1 comment:

Stuart Price said...

Looks like you had a nice day at least. I haven' seen a blue sky for a couple of weeks now........