Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome


Hello everyone,
I've been looking for a place to put up my nature photos, especially bird photos, and share them with the world for some times now, and I find this place quite satisfiable, where I can post my photos taken all around Thailand and Japan, added with a little description to give them full information. As I am not a professional one, my photos are all taken with Canon 350D along with only 2 lenses, which are Canon 300mm f/4 L IS and another one that is Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, so some of them might not be as beautiful as you wish, but I'll do my best.

Last but not least...
I wanted to say welcome to all of you, who might find this place interesting enough to spend a little of your time checking up on it. I would be very appreciated for every single comments you make...;)

No comments: